Version 2.3.1 Release Notes
This release comes with very important bug fixes for both the Free Version and Pro Version. Pro version has additional templates and new functionalities which gives you more control on how you use the plugin. Here are some screenshot for changes in this release:
New Shortcode Inserter:
Here’s the change log for this release:
* Added – Translation for German. Thanks to Christian Bramer from webwidoo.com
* Fixed – Conflict with WooCommerce settings. Thanks to Shreyans Jain for reporting this.
* Fixed – Little Conflict in Safari browser.
* Fixed – Coupon copy conflict due to JS minification.
* Fixed – Some CSS bugs.
* Added – Option to insert category, archive shortcode from shortcode inserter in post editor.
* Added – Horizontal style for both archive and category shortcode using the default template of the single coupon.
* Added – Option to show affiliate link in the pop-up shown after user click to ‘Show code’.
* Added – Revealing the coupon code after user have clicked on ‘Show Code’.
* Added – Category filter when adding new coupon using the shortcode inserter in post editor.
* Added – Category filter and search option when adding widgets.
* Fixed – Pop-up not opening in Safari and Chrome on iOS.
* Fixed – Pop-up display conflict in Safari.
* Fixed – Some minor improvents on the back-end.