WP Coupons and Deals just got updated to version 2.4.1. Most of the changes are bug fixes. Few new things are added too.
Choose Template For Imported Coupons
Now you can choose a template when you are importing coupons. Let’s say, you are importing 100 coupons from a CSV file. It’s time consuming and annoying to change templates for all of them.
So, we have added this option to choose a template when you are importing coupons. Here’s how it looks.
Now, instead of editing every single coupon you can just set the template here.
Here’s complete changelog of everything that’s been added and changed in this release.
- Fixed – Path bug for preview box.
- Fixed – Path bug in single coupon templates.
- Fixed – Bug in expiration date format.
- Fixed – Preview description word wrap.
- Fixed – Bug in hiding expired coupons.
- Fixed – Expiry date selection issues.
- Fixed – Coupon selection bug in widget.
- Added – Coupon title linked to affiliate link.
- Added – Updated Freemius SDK.
- Pro – Fixed – Bug in importing coupons from CSV.
- Pro – Fixed – CSS bug for Archive shortcode.
- Pro – Added – Option to choose template when importing coupons.
Update WP Coupons and Deals as soon as possible.