Version 2.5.0 Release Notes
WP Coupons and Deals just got updated to version 2.5.0. We have some cool additions in this version.
Heading Tag for Coupon Title
Now, you can choose the heading title for the coupon title. You can change it from Coupon Settings section on Settings Page.
This is something really useful for your SEO.
By default, it’s set to H1, but you can choose from H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6; whatever suits your need.
Social Share Buttons for Coupons
We have added social share buttons for all the single coupon templates, archive templates and category templates.
You can enable/disable from Coupon Settings section on the Settings Page.
Here’s a demo.
You can check the buttons on other templates here.
If you have any suggestions or ideas to make them better, please let us know.
Choose Color Scheme When You Import Coupons
The purpose of the import function is to reduce your work and save you lots of time.
If you are using template five or template six for your coupons, you have the option to select color scheme for your coupon. But importing hundreds of coupons and editing them later doesn’t serve to our purpose of the import.
So, we have added an option to choose color scheme for coupons when you are importing them from CSV files.
Now, you don’t have to edit all of them individually to set them to your favorite color.
How cool is that?
Here’s complete changelog of everything that’s been added and changed in this release.
- Added – Option to choose heading tag for the coupon title i.e. h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6.
- Added – Social Share buttons on all templates.
- Added – Option to Enable/Disable social share buttons.
- Fixed – Big Affiliate Links bug.
- Fixed – Bug in Coupon selection in Widgets.
- Changed – Title links, made nofollow and open in a new tab.
- Pro – Added – Social Share buttons on Archive templates.
- Pro – Added – Social Share buttons on Category templates.
- Pro – Added – New Settings Section – ‘Extras’.
- Pro – Added – Option to turn off category navigation in archive shortcode.
- Pro – Added – Option to choose color scheme when importing coupons.
- Pro – Added – No Expiration option in Template Two.
- Pro – Added – No Expiration option in Template Six.
- Pro – Added – Title Links in Widgets.
- Pro – Fixed – Conflict with Table of Content plugins.
- Pro – Fixed – Template Six hide button not taking bigger text.
- Pro – Changed – Pop up design. Rearranged the ‘Go to Offer’ button
Update WP Coupons and Deals as soon as possible.