Version 2.6.0 Release Notes – New Voting System and More!
WP Coupons and Deals just got updated to version 2.6.0 and we have some cool additions in this version.
We have added a Voting System for the coupons. Your users can vote whether the coupon worked for them or not. Based on their vote success percentage will be shown. This has been in our to-do list for some time. We are really glad to finally release it for you.
Here’s a quick demo for you:
Click on the voting buttons to vote.
New Social Share Buttons
We added the social share buttons in a previous release. But some of our users suggested the design was too generic. So we changed the buttons design. Hope you like it better this time.
You can see the buttons in the demo above.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
Here’s a complete list of changelog for this version.
- Add – Voting System – voting buttons for individual coupons.
- Add – Voting Settings Tab.
- Add – Option to Add Custom Voting Success Message.
- Add – Option to Add Custom Voting Failed Message.
- Add – Option to Add Custom Already Voted Message.
- Add – New Welcome Page for New Users.
- Add – New Social Share Buttons.
- Fix – Pagination bug in Category Shortcode.
- Fix – Pagination Color not showing correctly.
- Fix – Shortcode Inserter Bug.
- Fix – Colorpicker bug. Loading the colorpicker only where necessary.
- Update – Fremius SDK to 2.0.1.
- Pro – Update – Design improvements for Category and Archive Shortcode.
- Pro – Update – Some other minor code improvements.
Update WP Coupons and Deals as soon as possible.