Version 2.7.0 – Coupon Vendors, More Templates for Category and Archive
WP Coupons and Deals just got updated to version 2.7.o and we have lots of cool additions in this version.
We have added coupon vendors in this new update. Now you can categorize, keep your coupons based on vendors. While free users can use Vendors to categorize coupons, only premium users will be able to use shortcode for specific vendors.
If you are a premium user, you can find the shortcode from the vendors list. Check the screenshot.
We are in the process of making an advanced filter for archive shortcode, which will let users filter through the coupons using categories and vendors.
If you have any ideas please do let us know.
More Templates for Category and Archive Shortcode
Previously, we had a grid style layout and the default template for category and archive shortcode.
From this update, you will able to use Template One, Two and Three for category and archive shortcode. These are applicable for vendor shortcode too.
If you don’t know how to use the template, here’s how:
just add temp=’one/two/three’ in the shortcode.
Let’s say I want to add the archive shortcode with template three, the shortcode will look like this : [wpcd_coupons temp='three']
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
Here’s a complete list of changelog for this version.
- Add – Coupon Vendors.
- Fix – Custom CSS issue.
- Fix – Pagination Issue in Category and Archive Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template One for Category and Archive Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template Two for Category and Archive Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template Three for Category and Archive Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template One for Vendor Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template Two for Vendor Shortcode.
- Pro – Add – Template Three for Vendor Shortcode.
Update WP Coupons and Deals as soon as possible.