Version 2.3.2 Release Notes
This version of WP Coupons and Deals comes with a new template and the option to import coupons from a CSV file. Now if you want to add bulk of coupons, you don’t have to add one by one manually. Check out how the import works.
Expired on: 02/24/2018
Expired on: 03/03/2018
Expired on: 05/18/2018
The new template comes with options to add three coupon codes in one coupon. Why? Sometimes, you have multiple coupons for one product or service. Now instead of adding three coupons in three individual coupons, you can just add them in one.
Check out complete list of Changelog in both Free and Pro version below. Changes in free version are also included in Pro version.
Free Version Changelog:
* Added – Translation for spanish. Thanks to David Agulló.
* Added – Option to hide coupons once they expire. Default is set to Not hide.
* Added – Option to set color for coupon type background.
* Added – Search category filter in shortcode inserter.
* Added – Search coupon filter in shortcode inserter.
* Added – Search category filter in widget backend.
* Added – rel = “nofollow” to external affiliate links.
* Fixed – Some small improvements in CSS and JS.
Pro Version Changelog:
* Pro – Added – Importing coupons from CSV files.
* Pro – Added – New template for single coupon, allows three coupon codes in one shortcode.
* Pro – Added – Pagination for coupons archive.
* Pro – Added – Pagination for coupons category.
* Pro – Added – Option to set pagination color.
* Pro – Fixed – Problem of opening coupon popup when URL already has parameters.
* Pro – Fixed – Bug with coupon popup in mobile devices.
* Pro – Fixed – Click to Copy coupon issue in Safari.